Kindly register in advance as we cannot accommodate for drop-ins. Thank you!
*The event requires many resources to create and manage. We kindly ask that everyone provide a "Dana" or "contribution" to participate. Dāna (दन) is a Sanskrit and Pali word that connotes the virtue of generosity, charity or giving. We offer a sliding scale in order to make this event accessible to everyone. All proceeds go towards charity (different one each month), bursaries for our programs, space rental, and light refreshments.
If you are inspired to give more, you are welcome to donate during Mindful Half-Day or at our drop-in meditation classes.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com . Thank you!
- Mindful Half-Day is designed to be accessible for beginners to meditation and yoga. Seating will be on cushions and mats. Chairs will also be available.
- Please bring your own yoga mat for hygienic reasons.
- Space is limited, therefore please register in advance to reserve your spot.
- No experience to mindfulness or meditation is necessary. Suitable for beginners and those wishing to deepen their practice.
- Mindful Half-Days are lead by experienced facilitators, trained in mindfulness and/or yoga who volunteer their time as part of our ongoing initiative to transform our communities.
- For your own benefit and the benefit of all attending, we ask that you plan to remain for the entire duration of the event.
- We keep a sign-in sheet, both to collect email addresses and to provide monthly updates.